How much does a subscription cost?
Contractor companies pay an annual subscription fee based on the number of employees. Employee count is based on the three-year average number of employees. Multi-division contractors and suppliers qualify for a hierarchy subscription. Click here
for contractor and supplier subscription pricing.
How do I become a member of ISNetworld?
Visit the member sign up page to provide your company information and our staff will contact you or click here.
Is there a benefit if my company has multiple subscriptions?
Yes, companies with multiple subscriptions have the option of setting up a hierarchy structure which establishes a relationship between multiple accounts within ISNetworld. A hierarchy structure consists of a primary account and subsidiary accounts.
Benefits of a hierarchy subscription include:
- Allow Hiring Clients to view association between the primary and subsidiary accounts
- Ability to replicate information from the primary account to subsidiary accounts
- Promotes consistency in information gathering within multi-divisional organizations
- Adjusted pricing structure for subsidiary accounts
- Reporting injury rates/frequencies by division versus aggregate
Does the questionnaire within ISNetworld satisfy the questionnaire requirements for Hiring Clients using ISNetworld?
Yes, the Management System Questionnaire (MSQ) is a standardized questionnaire used by ISNetworld Hiring Clients. Once your company has completed all required portions of the MSQ, this will satisfy the questionnaire requirements for all connected Hiring Clients. Your company will complete this questionnaire once in its entirety and provide quarterly updates as required by Hiring Clients.
Is a hard copy of the questionnaire available?
The questionnaire is available online within your company’s account. This will ensure Hiring Clients have access to the most up-to-date company information.
What types of documents are submitted in ISNetworld?
The documentation may differ based on the Hiring Client’s requirements. Documents which are submitted for review in ISNetworld may include:
Examples of country specific documentation include:
U.S. Specific Documentation:
- Hiring Clients provide their insurance requirements to ISN so their specific requirements can be configured within ISNetworld.
- ISN reviews contractor’s certificates of insurance according to the review requirements of the Hiring Client.
Written Safety Programs
- The ISN RAVS Team will review your company’s written health and safety program for conformance with regulatory and/or Hiring Client’s standards.
- Your company will be required to submit copies of your company’s written health and safety program.
- Detailed instructions will be communicated during your company’s subscription setup.
Hiring Client Specific Documents
- Training Documentation
Supplier Diversity Certificates
Canada Specific Documentation:
OSHA Forms (300 & 300A)
Experience Modifier Documentation
Australia Specific Documentation:
Workers Compensation Clearance Letter
Workers Compensation Rate/Premium Statement
Workers Compensation Premium Rate Statement